Year 7: Graduation photos April 8
On Monday, April 8, CanGrad Studios will be taking photos of the Year 7 boys for the 2019 Year 7 Graduation composite photo. Here are the details:
- Students are asked to wear a white shirt with their Number One dress uniform.
- Absentees can go to the Cangrad studio location to have their photos taken. Monday, April 29 is the final date for all students to have their photo taken. If you know your son will be away on April 8, please contact Chris at CanGrad as soon as possible so he can arrange an alternative sitting for you. See contact information below.
Selection of Proofs and Parent Orders:
- Proofs and a default composite selection are emailed directly to parents by CanGrad.
- Parents select preferred proof for the class composite photo and personal orders
- Proof selection must be confirmed by Saturday, May 4 or the default proof will be used in the composite photo.
- Sitting fee is $38 plus tax.
The composite photo will be presented to Year 7 grads at the graduation ceremony. You have already confirmed your son’s first initial and surname for the composite. Thank you! Photo orders will be sent directly to parents from CanGrad.
Questions regarding processing and personal orders should be directed to Chris Yelle at CanGrad Studios: 416 253 6466; firstname.lastname@example.org
Gareth Evans email@example.com