Year 6 and Year 7 three-way conference dates
The three way conference dates are Thursday, Nov. 21 from 1 to 8 p.m. (no lunch at school) and Friday, Nov. 22 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Your son won’t attend school at these times, but will accompany you to school for the conferences you book. He is expected to be in Number One dress.
- These meetings vary in length and are an opportunity to identify areas of success, where improvement is needed and construct goals for the following term.
The booking site will open Friday, Nov. 1 at 9 a.m. and close Nov. 15 at noon.
How to use the online booking system:
1) This link is necessary to use the online booking system.
2) Register to Pick-a-Time
- Enter your email address and push “Login/Create Account”
- Fill in the required fields and register
- For each child, enter a student ID and birthdate (dd/mm/yyyy)
- Sign In by entering your email and password.
- If you have forgotten your password, you can select the ‘Forgot Password’ button and a new one will be emailed to you.
3) Each coloured square represents an available meeting time. The legend shows you what teacher corresponds to what colour, and the times increase as you go down the page. You won’t see all of the teachers, just those that your children have classes with. Click on a square to book that time.
- There will be 10-minute conference slots with Form Advisers
- There will be five- or 10-minute slots for subject teachers
- If your son has the same teacher for two subjects, you can only book one session
4) After you set when you want the reminder email to be delivered, click “Create Appointment.”
5) Repeat until you have time with each teacher you would like to visit. You aren’t required to book conferences with all of your son’s teachers.
6) If you have more than one appointment, the others will be hidden. Click on the blue circle to the left of your name at the top of the screen to show your appointments. There will be links to modify the time or cancel the appointment.
7) Ensure you have travel time between appointments.
8) You may wish to print your schedule and bring it with you to the interviews.
9) If you experience problems, please contact Crystal Arruda at email@example.com or 416-488-1125, ext. 4010.