Year 6/7 – 3-Way Conference Sign-Up began Friday, March 8
April three-way conferences will be held on:
• Thursday, April 4 from 1 to 8 p.m. (no lunch at school)
• Friday, April 5 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m
Your son won’t attend school at these times, but will accompany you to school for the conferences you book. There will be 10-minute conference slots with form advisers and five- or 10-minute slots for subject teachers. To accommodate all parents, teachers of art, music, drama and physical education are only available for five-minute conferences. Parents aren’t required to book conferences with all of their son’s teachers. Please give yourself a 5-10 minute “buffer” to travel between appointments.
Booking a conference appointment:
April student-parent-teacher conferences can be scheduled by signing up online from tomorrow morning Friday, March 8 until Friday, March 29. The system won’t be accessible outside of these dates.
Go to the school’s link here.
• Each coloured square represents an available meeting time. The legend shows you what teacher corresponds to what colour, and the times increase as you go down the page. You won’t see all of the teachers, just the set of teachers that your children have classes with. Click on a square to book that time.
• After you set a time when you want the reminder email to be delivered, click “Create Appointment.”
• Repeat until you have a time with each teacher you would like to visit with.
• You can click on “printable schedule” and print the resulting web page to get a hard copy of your schedule at any time while the booking site is open.
• You can log in with your email address and password at any time until 4 PM on March 29 if you want to make changes to your schedule.
• If you have more than one appointment, the others will be hidden. Click on the blue circle to the left of your name at the top of the screen to show your appointments. There will be links to modify the time or cancel the appointment.
Please contact the UCC help desk at 416-488-1125, ext. 3323 if you have any problems. You may email email@example.com outside of school hours.
Preparing for the conferences:
We ask you to review your son’s term reflection with him on his laptop.
You’ll meet your son’s teachers according to your schedule on the day of the conferences. Your son is expected to be in number one dress. We look forward to celebrating your son’s learning and confirming his commitment to his areas of improvement.