Registration now open for winter ASP offerings
Starting with a nutritional supplement, and after a supervised, scheduled Homework or reading session, the boys will be engaged physically or mentally through a variety of club opportunities, introducing basic skills, advanced skills or character life skills to fit all our boys’ needs, always keeping in mind our I.B. Learner Profile.
The ASP offers a multitude of services for our boys and parents including, but not limited to:
- supervised after school care for our families between the hours of 3 and 6 p.m.
- Rates are $15 per hour with a 15 minute grace period (billed every half hour)
- Charges – minutes 1-15 free, 16-45 ($7.50), 46-75 ($15) etc.
- a nutritious snack to help revitalize the boys’ energy to get through a longer school day
- educational assistance in our homework sessions from our ASP staff that is guided by our own Wernham West Centre for Learning (WWCFL) personnel
- engaging the boys in creative, physical or technology experiences in a structured but fun and relaxed environment
- three types of after school clubs challenge and educate our boys on different levels – active bodies, minds, or combination clubs
We encourage you to come down to the Prep Dining Hall and find out what is new in our program and meet and introduce yourself to many of our friendly and experienced ASP staff. Please review the documents on ASP for the winter clubs schedule, daily schedule and detailed ASP club information!