Heads Up

Welcome to Heads Up, your one-stop source for news about your son’s upcoming activities and events.

Visa and ETA reminder

If your son requires a valid study permit for the duration of his studies, please ensure you have allowed sufficient time for renewal before September classes begin. Because visa requirements vary country-to- country visit the Study in Canada site for detailed information. For the Proof of Enrolment letter required for visa renewal, please contact Sandra Fulford or Tricia Rankin.

Remember that students travelling outside of Canada for school trips may also require visas to enter those countries. Commonly students visit the USA for music, athletics and film studies and other countries for March Break trips.

Parents please note that if you are visiting Canada, visa-exempt foreign nationals will need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). Exceptions include U.S citizens and Canadian Permanent Residents. To see if an eTA is required and to apply, please check here.

If you would like to use the services of an immigration specialist, contact Tricia Rankin for recommendations on fee-based providers who have thorough knowledge of the visa application process.