UCC Fund 101
The UCC Fund is our yearly appeal to parents to help support the College’s most pressing needs and promising opportunities. The donations that we receive from our community members are essential for the day-to-day life at Upper Canada College.
Everything from our academic programs to the arts to athletics and much more in both the Prep and Upper Schools are enhanced by donations to the UCC Fund.
Some need to know facts:
- UCC’s fiscal year runs from July 1 to June 30.
- All families are asked to contribute to the UCC Fund each fiscal year.
- You may designate your gift to an area of your choice.
- All gifts will receive an official receipt for income tax purposes.
- One hundred per cent participation is the key to our success.
- Donations of all sizes are welcome. Please make a gift that’s meaningful to you family.
- UCC, like all independent schools, depends on donations from its community.
Ways to give:
- Call us with your credit card number at 416-488-1125, ext. 2000.
- Mail in a cheque payable to Upper Canada College.
- Go online at www.ucc.on.ca/makeagift.
- United Way campaigns are going on right now.
- Gifts of publicly traded securities are accepted. Email email@example.com for more information.
- Double your impact with a gift to UCC matched with a contribution from your employer. Click here to see if your company has a matching gift program.
Thank you to everyone who has chosen to make UCC one of your family’s charitable priorities by making a donation to this year’s UCC Fund. Your participation is what counts and your gift makes a difference.
Please contact annual giving manager Joanne Weedmark at 416-488-1125, ext. 2000 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on annual giving or to be a class ambassador for your grade.