Top 10 reasons to give to the UCC Fund
10. Your support makes up the difference. Tuition only covers 78 per cent of a student’s educational cost. By giving annually, the Upper Canada College community helps make up the difference and turns the UCC educational experience from good to extraordinary.
9. Double the impact of your donation. Many companies have a matching gift program. Contact us to see if your company has a matching gift program.
8. Give anywhere and everywhere. It’s up to you. You can direct your gift to support a specific area that’s of interest to you. Donate online at www.ucc.on.ca/makeagift and receive your receipt for income tax purposes right away.
7. It’s a community affair. All members of the UCC community — including Old Boys, parents, faculty and staff members — are asked to participate.
6. Giving is easy. Donate online, mail in a cheque or call the associate director of annual giving to participate today.
5. Support two causes with one donation. You can make a donation to the United Way and UCC at the same time.
4. Just commit. Simply make a multi-year commitment to the UCC Fund. Help us be a greener school, save on postage and, as an added bonus, you’ll no longer receive annual solicitations from the College.
3. You’re in good company. All gifts made to the UCC Fund will be recognized in the “Annual Report of Giving” that’s published online.
2. Call it creative giving. You can make your gift by donating stocks and appreciated securities. Turn a potential tax bill into a tax deduction.
And the number one to give to the UCC Fund (drum roll please):
1. Your support is priceless. Participation is what counts. All gifts are appreciated and make a difference.
The success of the UCC Fund depends on the active participation of every member of the UCC community. Donating to the annual giving program demonstrates your support of UCC’s values, mission and continued pursuit of excellence in education.
Thank you to the members of the community who’ve generously donated to the UCC Fund.