Three-Way conferences for all Year 6 and Year 7 families
- The three-way conference dates are: Thursday, Nov. 21 from 1 to 8 p.m. (no lunch at school) and Friday, Nov. 22 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Your son won’t attend school at these times, but will accompany you to school for the conferences you book.
- These meetings vary in length and are an opportunity to establish goals for next term and identify areas of success and improvement.
Parents will book a time suitable within the window provided by the pick-a-time website.
- The pick-a-time website opens for booking next Friday, Nov. 01 at 9 a.m. and closes on Friday, Nov. 10 at 4 p.m.
- These dates are also provided in the Prep Parent Google Calendar.
Instructions on how to book your interview and a link to the interview website will be provided to you in next week’s Heads Up.
- Please be patient when waiting for the website to load; it’ll be very busy at times.
- You’ll require your son’s student ID (account number) to access the system.
- Your son’s account number appears on any financial bills or statements from the school.
We look forward to very informative meetings.
The Prep Leadership Team