Heads Up

Welcome to Heads Up, your one-stop source for news about your son’s upcoming activities and events.

Student visas for boarders

If your son requires a renewal of his study permit, please contact Tricia Rankin at trankin@ucc.on.ca immediately for a proof of enrollment letter.

This is a requirement for his immigration renewals. Visit the Study in Canada site for more information.