Settling in interviews: Friday October 4
Settling In interviews for the Prep will be held on:
- Friday, October 4 between 8 and 5 p.m.
- Students do not join the meetings and do not attend classes this day.
The booking site will open September 16 at 9 a.m. and be available until September 30 at 4 p.m.
How to use the online booking system:
1) This link is necessary to use the online booking system.
2) Register to Pick-a-Time
- Enter your email address and push “Login/Create Account”.
- Fill in the required fields and register.
- For each child, enter a student ID and birthdate (Enter the birthdate in the following format dd/mm/yyyy).
- Sign in by entering your email and password.
- If you have forgotten your password, you can select the ‘Forgot Password’ button and a new one will be emailed to you.
3) Choose a 15-minute interview time with your child(ren)’s Form Adviser(s). If you are unfamiliar with the building or have many children, you may want to build in travel time from one meeting to the next.
4) You may wish to print your schedule and bring it with you to the interviews.
5) If you need to change your appointment, you may re-enter the system, delete your current time and make a new booking. You may do this until the system closes after which time you will need to contact the Form Adviser.
6) If you experience problems, please contact Crystal Arruda at email@example.com or 416-488-1125, ext. 4