‘Settling In’ Interviews for all Families SK-Y7
- These 15-minute interviews offer an opportunity for you to meet the Form Adviser to discuss how your child has settled in thus far.
- These discussions will take place on Friday, Oct. 4 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- There will be no classes for students and students do not attend these conversations.
Parents are asked to book a suitable time within the window provided by the Pick-A-Time website.
- Settling In interviews for the Prep will be held on:
- Friday, October 04 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Students do not join the meetings and do not attend classes this day.
The booking site will be available at these times:
- Open: Monday, September 16 at 9 a.m.
- Closed: Monday, September 30 at 4 p.m
Instructions on how to book your interview and a link to the interview website will be provided to you in next week’s Heads Up.
- Please be patient when waiting for the website to load; it can be very busy at times.
- To access the system you will need your son’s student ID (account number).
- You can find your son’s account number on any financial bills or statements from the school.
We look forward to very informative meetings.
The Prep Leadership Team