Register for three-way conferences
Three-way conference dates for Year 6 and 7 students and families are:
Thurs, March 26 from 1 to 8 p.m. (no student lunch at school), and
Fri, March. 27 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Your son won’t attend school at these times and will accompany you to school for the conferences you book. He is expected to be in Number One dress.
- These meetings vary in length and are an opportunity to identify areas of success, where improvement is needed and construct goals for the following term.
To sign up, access the booking site beginning at 9 a.m. on Fri, Feb 28 until Fri, March 20 at 4 p.m.
How to use the online booking system:
1) Use the online booking system using this link.
2) Register to pick a time
- Enter your email address and click “login/create account”
- Fill in the required fields and register
- For each child, enter a student ID and birthdate (dd/mm/yyyy)
- Sign in by entering your email and password.
- If you have forgotten your password, select the ‘forgot password’ button and a new one will be emailed to you.
3) Each coloured square represents an available meeting time. The legend shows you the teacher that corresponds to colour and list the times. You will see available times for those teachers that your children have classes with. Click on a square to book that time.
- There are 10-minute conference slots with Form Advisers
- There are 5 or 10-minute slots for subject teachers
- If your son has the same teacher for two subjects, you can only book one session
4) After you set when you want the reminder email to be delivered, click “create appointment.”
5) Repeat until you have time with each teacher you would like to visit. You are not required to book conferences with all of your son’s teachers.
6) If you have more than one appointment, the others will be hidden. Click on the blue circle to the left of your name at the top of the screen to show your appointments. There are links to modify the time or cancel the appointment.
7) Ensure you have travel time between appointments.
8) You may wish to print your schedule and bring it with you to the interviews.
If you have questions or experience problems, please contact Crystal Arruda at email@example.com or 416-488-1125, ext. 4010.
The Prep Leadership Team