Register for the Blue Ties Breakfast on April 26
The Prep Parents’ Organization invites you to the Blue Ties Breakfast on Friday, April 26. Enjoy a delicious nut-free pancake breakfast, participate in a fun tie-swap and be part of UCC history by signing the giant tie on our wall. Take your picture at the photo booth and participate in the raffle for a chance to win a UCC clock tower climb or a casual dress day for your son’s class.
Dads, please sport a UCC tie to work that day, and your son(s) will be wearing yours for the day. Please follow the registration link below. To accommodate everyone, there’ll be two sittings. For the full schedule, please click here. And don’t forget your tie! (Please feel free to bring a grandpa, uncle, friend or “adopt-a-friend’s dad” instead.)
This year we will have two sittings at the Weston Hall. The first one is at 7 a.m. and the second one is at 7:45 a.m. RSVP for the breakfast here.
- 7 a.m. First sitting arrival
- 7 a.m. – 7:30 a.m.: First sitting breakfast served at Bitove lounge and Father-Son Photo booth Pictures
- 7 a.m. – 7:20 a.m.: First sitting raffle sign up at Bitove lounge
- 7:25 a.m. First sitting tie exchange and raffle announcement at Weston Hall
- 7:40 a.m. First sitting departure
- 7:45 a.m. Second sitting arrival
- 7:45 a.m. – 8:15 a.m. Second sitting breakfast is served at Bitove lounge and Father-Son Photo booth Pictures
- 7:45 a.m. – 8:10 a.m. Second sitting raffle sign up at Bitove lounge
- 8:20 a.m. Second sitting tie exchange and raffle announcement at Weston Hall
- 8:30 a.m. Second sitting departure
Zoe Rossolatos, Blue Ties Breakfast Chair firstname.lastname@example.org