Primary | Three-way conferences
Our three-way conferences are approaching. They are a wonderful opportunity to have further insight into your student’s learning and growth experiences and to continue to build your collaborative relationships with our faculty and staff.
- Three-way conferences will be held on February 19 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Students won’t attend regular classes but will join parents for conferences.
- The conference length is 30 to 45 minutes; the first 15 minutes of this will be spent with the Form Adviser. Following the three-way meeting, each student and their parent(s) will complete a reflection.
- Three-way conferences are used as a method of self-assessment and reflection. They are a personal way for students to share and extend their learning. The conferences provide an opportunity for families to celebrate the students ‘ hard work and growth.
- Conferences will be remote. Google Meet links for faculty will be shared with families during the week of February 19.
Parents will book a time using the pickAtime tool (accessible through the Parent Resource Board in Bluenet) — pickAtime opened for bookings on Wednesday, January 27 at 9 a.m. and will close on Wednesday, February 10 at 4 p.m. These dates are also provided in the Prep Parent Calendar.
Instructions on how to book your interview are here. Please be patient when waiting for the website to load as can be very busy.
Members of the Prep Leadership Team will step in and out of various conferences in our ongoing efforts to know students and families, to observe our colleagues and more deeply understand curriculum goals and student growth.
We look forward to informative and collaborative discussions.
The Prep Leadership Team