Primary | Three-way conferences
Our three-way conferences are soon approaching. They are a wonderful opportunity to have further insight into your student’s learning and growth experiences here at the College and to continue to build your collaborative relationships with our members of faculty.
- The three-way conference date is February 19 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Students won’t attend regular classes but will accompany you to the conference.
- The conference length is 45 to 60 minutes; 15 minutes of this will be spent with the Form Adviser.
- Three-way conferences are used as a method of self-assessment and reflection. They are a personal way for students to share and extend their learning. The conferences provide an opportunity for families to celebrate the student’s hard work and growth.
Parents will book a time suitable within the window provided by the Pick-A-Time Website.
- The Pick-A-Time website will open for bookings on Wednesday, January 27 at 9 a.m. and close on Wednesday, February 10 at 4 p.m.
- These dates are also provided in the Prep Parent Calendar.
Instructions on how to book your interview and a link to the interview website will be provided to you next week in Heads Up.
- Please be patient when waiting for the website to load it can be very busy at times.
Members of the Prep Leadership Team will step in and out of various conferences in our ongoing efforts to know students and families, to observe our colleagues and more deeply understand curriculum goals and student growth.
We look forward to informative and collaborative discussions.
The Prep Leadership Team