Prep Photo Day Wednesday September 16
1. On Wednesday September 16 in Weston Hall:
Each class will be photographed with the Form Teacher/Adviser in front of the stage. Then, each student will be photographed for his individual portrait.
2. SK-2 are expected to be in their Fall Dress (blue shirt and flannels).
3. All students in Forms 3-7 are expected to be in their Number One Dress for this occasion wearing a white dress shirt with tie, grey flannels and blazer. We recommend boys wear the white UCC crested short-sleeved shirt with the tie and after their photo they can remove their tie and blazer. Normally they are not expected to wear a tie with this short-sleeved shirt during fall and spring dress times.
4. Prep volunteer parents will be on hand to help with combing hair, checking teeth, and provide spare shirts, blazers, and ties if needed.
5. A Form 4 and Form 6 class are off to Norval immediately after their photo (your son will let you know if this impacts him). They should wear their Number #1 dress to school, bring a change of clothing, and they will change just before departing for Norval.
6. Dependent upon student attendance, one other day may be organized to photograph individual students who are absent.
7. Student photo packages will be prepared by the photographer and will be distributed from the Prep as soon as they are received.
8. Those parents who wish to purchase photos will indicate on the envelope, their choice of proof and photo package and enclose payment. It must be returned to the Prep by the stated deadline.
9. The photographer will process the orders and will distribute the photos through the school.
10. There is no obligation to purchase these photos and parents may choose to have their son photographed elsewhere. There are unfortunately no retakes at the school for families dissatisfied with their proofs.