Parent-teacher interview and student-led conference booking
Pick a Time Instructions for Upper Parents
Parent-subject teacher interviews for Year 10, Year 11 and Year 12 and student-led conferences for Year 8 and Year 9 will be held on:
- Thursday, Jan. 31 from 2 to 5 p.m. and 6 to 8 p.m.
- Friday, Feb. 1 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1 to 4 p.m.
You’ll be able to access the parent-subject teacher interview booking system link from the school’s website starting on the morning of Thursday, Jan. 24. Please note that this link won’t be visible until that morning. The booking site will be available at these times:
- Open: Thursday, Jan. 24 at 9 a.m.
- Closed: Wednesday, January 30 at 12 p.m.
You’ll be able to book your interviews for Jan. 31 and Feb. 1 during these times.
How to use the online booking system:
1) This link is necessary to use the online booking system for parent-subject and student-led teacher interviews.
2) We use the Pick-a-time online system to book interviews. Here are the instructions on how to use Pick-a-time. We regret we can’t accommodate online bookings outside of the times posted above.
3) Please ensure you print your schedule and bring it with you to the interviews.
4) If you experience problems, please contact the help desk at firstname.lastname@example.org, which will be monitored regularly. You may also call 416-488-1125, ext. 3323 to reach the help desk between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. The help desk is typically busy on the morning that parent-subject teacher interviews start booking, so please be patient and someone will get to you in short order.