Looking for an exciting volunteer position?
The UCC Fund is looking for parent volunteers in the Prep to take on the crucial role of class ambassador for their child’s class. The position isn’t time-consuming, but it requires you to help educate the parents in your child’s grade about the UCC Fund, its significance to the College, and the importance of participating on a yearly basis.
Here are a few key points about the UCC Fund:
- What is the UCC Fund? It’s our annual appeal to all members of our community asking for their financial support. Gifts to the UCC Fund help us uphold our traditions of excellence, reach for new heights and embrace a bold future. When you give annually, you’re making a positive difference in the lives of UCC students — today and in the future.
- Every gift counts. We measure participation according to the number of people who give rather than the amount of the contribution.
- The choice is yours. Donations can be directed to a specific program, project or area that is important to you and your family.
- 100% participation. Our goal is to have 100 per cent participation in each grade.
- Gifts of all sizes quickly add up. Last year 1,184 donors collectively gave more than $1.663 million to the UCC Fund — that’s with 51 per cent participation from our parent community. Imagine what we could achieve if everyone participated!
We are currently looking for parents in forms 2C, 3B, 5C, 5H, 6B, 6C, 6J, 6L, 7G, 7M, 7P, 7S and 7T.
Please contact Joanne Weedmark, associate director, Annual Giving, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 416-488-1125, ext. 2000 if you’re interested or have questions about being a class ambassador for your child’s form.