Looking for an exciting volunteer position?
The UCC Fund is looking for parent volunteers in the Upper School to take on the crucial role of class ambassador for part of their child’s year (grade). The position isn’t time-consuming, but it requires you to help educate the parents in your child’s year about the UCC Fund, its significance to the College, and the importance of participating on a yearly basis. If you are able to take on this role, you would be responsible for connecting with approximately 25 families.
Here are a few key points about the UCC Fund:
- What is the UCC Fund? It’s our annual appeal to all members of our community asking for their financial support. Gifts to the UCC Fund help us uphold our traditions of excellence, reach for new heights, and embrace a bold future. When you give annually, you’re making a positive difference in the lives of UCC students — today and in the future.
- Every gift counts. We measure participation according to the number of people who give rather than the amount of the contribution.
- The choice is yours. Donations can be directed to a specific program, project, or area that is important to you and your family.
- 100% participation. Our goal is to have 100 percent participation in each grade.
- Gifts of all sizes quickly add up. Last year 1,184 donors collectively gave more than $1.663 million to the UCC Fund. That’s with 51 percent participation from our parent community. Imagine what we could achieve if everyone participated!
We are currently looking for parents for the following graduating years: 2026, 2025, 2024 and 2023.
Please contact Joanne Weedmark, associate director, Annual Giving, at email@example.com or at 416-488-1125, ext. 2000 if you’re interested or have questions about being a class ambassador for your child’s form.