Looking for an exciting volunteer position?
The UCC Fund is looking for parent volunteers in the Prep and Upper School to take on the role of class ambassador for their student’s class. The position isn’t time-consuming, but requires help educating the parents in your student’s year level about the UCC Fund and why it’s so important to participate on a yearly basis.
Here’s a couple of important points about the UCC Fund:
- What is the UCC Fund? It’s our yearly appeal to alumni, parents, grandparents, faculty and staff members and friends to help support the College’s most pressing needs and promising opportunities like enhancing the academic and co-curricular programs, revitalize facilities, support faculty development and support needs-based scholarship programs and much more.
- Every gift counts. We measure participation according to the number of people who give rather than the amount of the contribution.
- The choice is yours. Direct your gift to an area that is important to you and your family.
- 100% participation. Our goal is to have 100 per cent participation in each grade.
- Gifts of all sizes quickly add up. Last year 1,295 donors collectively gave more than $1.619 million to the UCC Fund. That’s with 48% participation from our parent community. Imagine what we could achieve if everyone participated.
Please contact me, Joanne Weedmark at email@example.com or at 416-488-1125 ext. 2000 if you’re interested or have questions about being a class ambassador for your student’s year level.