Looking for an exciting volunteer opportunity?
The UCC Fund is looking for parent volunteers in the Prep and Upper school to take on the role of class ambassador. While not time consuming, this role would help educate parents in your son’s class about the importance of the UCC Fund and the benefit of participating on a yearly basis.
About the UCC Fund:
- What is the UCC Fund? The UCC Fund is our yearly appeal to alumni, parents, grandparents, faculty, staff members and friends to help support the College’s most pressing needs and promising opportunities. Examples include supporting the enhancement of the academic and co-curricular programs, revitalizing facilities, faculty development and needs-based scholarship programs.
- Every gift counts. We measure participation according to the number of people who give rather than the amount of the contribution.
- Gifts of all sizes quickly add up. Last year 1,295 donors collectively gave more than $1.619 million to the UCC Fund. That’s with 48 per cent participation from our parent community. Imagine what we could achieve if everyone participated.
- The choice is yours. You can direct your gift to an area or importance to you and your family.
- 100% participation. Our goal is 100 percent participation in each grade.
If you have any questions or want to become a class ambassador, please contact me, Joanne Weedmark at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-488-1125 ext. 2000