Learn about the UCC Fund
The UCC Fund is our yearly appeal to parents to help support the College’s most pressing needs and promising opportunities. The donations we receive from our community members are essential for day-to-day life and have an immediate impact.
Everything from our academic programs to arts and athletics and more in both the Prep and Upper School are enhanced by the donations from the UCC Fund.
Some need-to-know facts:
- UCC’s fiscal year is July 1 to June 30.
- All families are asked to contribute to the UCC Fund each fiscal year.
- You may designate your gift to an area of your choice.
- All gifts will receive an official receipt for income tax purposes.
- 100 per cent participation is the key to our success.
- Donations of all sizes are welcome; please make a gift that’s meaning to your family.
- UCC, like all independent schools, depends on donations from its community.
Ways to give?
- Call us with your credit card number at 416-488-1125, ext. 2000
- Mail in a cheque payable to Upper Canada College
- Go online at www.ucc.on.ca/makeagift
- Gifts of Publicly Traded Securities? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- Matching Gifts – Double your impact! Match your gift to UCC with a contribution by your employer. Click here to see if your company has a matching gift program.
Thank you to everyone who has chosen to make UCC one of your family’s charitable priorities by making a donation to this year’s UCC Fund. Your participation is what counts and your gift makes a difference.
Please contact annual giving manager Joanne Weedmark at 416-488-1125, ext. 2000 or email@example.com for more information on annual giving or to be a class ambassador for your grade.