Information for the return to in-person classes on Jan. 17
You will have received Principal McKinney’s message yesterday outlining details of the return to campus on Monday. Please allow me to share a few points relative to the Upper School return.
- Students may attend classes in person or remotely; attendance will be taken at the beginning of the lesson. No additional sign-up or application is currently required for Remote Learning.
- All families are required to complete the REACH app (for those students attending in person and those attending remotely).
- Assemblies, house meetings and most clubs will take place online only.
- All students on campus will be required to eat in designated adviser rooms or locations, with no interactions between groups or year levels (these restrictions reflect those previously communicated in September, although some additional precautions have been put in place around times when students are eating).
- Some co-curricular activities will continue in a limited fashion during the week commencing January 17.
- The uniform policy has not changed since December.
- The locker situation has not changed since December.
Students have been sent an email today outlining the specific expectations and procedures related to the items above, which will be followed by information in adviser groups and from the leadership team during assembly on Monday.
We are so thankful for parent support and ask that you please continue to encourage your student to abide by school safety expectations, including wearing a mask carefully and appropriately at all times.
Sincere thanks for your support and understanding.
Head of the Upper School