Help tips | Is your laptop running slowly?
Teachers and students are experiencing some sluggishness with their laptops. Here are a few suggestions if you are finding that things aren’t running smoothly.
- Shut down (don’t just restart) your laptop every night. Use the Apple icon in the top left of the screen and choose “Shut Down”.
- If Chrome is running slowly, clearing your cache can be VERY helpful. Here’s how:
- In Chrome, at the top right, click the 3 dots
- Scroll down to More Tools
- Click Clear browsing data
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- The more you clear, the better. Check off those items you are willing to clear then click the blue Clear data button.