Forms 4-5 athletic team sign-up
Welcome to the fall athletic season. The boys in Forms 5 signed up for fall representative school team try-outs or intramural activities on Thursday, Sept. 4. The following is a list of opportunities for boys in the fall term.
Form 4 Representative School Programs
- U10A Soccer (14) – Paul Faggion – email@example.com
- U10B Soccer (14) – Mark Ferley – firstname.lastname@example.org
- U10C Soccer (14) – Guillaume Dupré – email@example.com
All boys in Form 4 are included in the U10 soccer program. While the program is not compulsory, all boys are strongly encouraged to be a part of the U10 program. If a boy is unable to commit to one of the teams, they’ll still practise with the teams but will not play in the games. In addition to the soccer teams we’ll offer a cross-country running team coached by Kathryn O’Brien – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Form 5 Representative School Programs
- U11A Soccer (16) – Mark Baxter – email@example.com
- U11B Soccer (16) – Michael Bushey – firstname.lastname@example.org
- U11 Cross-Country (no limit) – Lara Jensen – email@example.com
- soccer and flag football
The number in bold after each representative school team indicates the approximate number of players for that team. The purpose of this article is to give you an opportunity to discuss these opportunities with your son and help him make an informed choice. He may change his mind throughout the try-out time if his first choice isn’t really what he wants. Your son can only play on one representative school team, but has the opportunity to try out for any teams he wishes. All other information will be available through the website and in commitment letters.
Athletic Commitment Letters for ALL Prep School Fall Teams
There is a new format for all Fall teams at the Prep with regard to commitment letters. There will no longer be a hard copy schedule and hard copy letter sent home. We’ll handle this process electronically. All boys have been told where to find the commitment letters, and we’re going over it in this article for the parents. ALL FAMILIES OF BOYS TRYING OUT FOR SCHOOL TEAMS MUST READ THE ONLINE COMMITMENT LETTER AND ELECTRONICALLY SUBMIT THE COMMITMENT FORM. Steps to submitting the commitment form:
- Go onto the website www.ucc.on.ca
- Click on the Bluenet Log-In (top right corner) and log in using your user name and password
- Go to the athletics tab at the top of the page and choose Fall.
- Choose your son’s sport and level.
- Once you’re on a team page you’ll see an article under Highlights and Photos about Commitment Letters and Codes of Conduct. Click on the article title and follow the instructions in the article. You’ll need to look at all of the different levels (eg. U10A, U10B and U10C) with multiple teams to see which schedule your son can commit to. In the commitment letter there’s a link to the online commitment form. Please fill in the form and submit it by clicking on the submit button at the bottom of the form. You’ll also need to read the Athlete and Parent Codes of Conduct before submitting the commitment form (they are also attached).
Nigel White – firstname.lastname@example.org