Form 7 December dance at UCC
December Dance Permission Form
UCC is hosting a dance for grade 7 students from 7 to 9:30 p.m. on Friday, Dec. 4.
All Form 7 boys are invited to attend and join our guests from Branksome Hall, The Bishop Strachan School, Havergal College, St. Clement’s School, St. Mildred’s-Lightbourn School and Trafalgar Castle School. Boys must not invite their own guests. All boys must return their permission forms directly to their form adviser by Thursday, Nov. 26 at 8:30 a.m. While all boys are invited, we must have a signed permission form so that we can keep track of the guest list and relevant information in case of emergency.
To ensure the safety and appropriate conduct of students, several UCC faculty will be chaperoning the dance from 7 to 9:30 p.m. Please arrange your son’s transportation to and from this event within this time frame. Pick-up time is imperative, so please be prompt.
Please review the following rules for all socials with your son:
- The UCC Prep core values remain the foundation of all student conduct.
- Admission is granted only to those students whose names are on the lists provided by participating schools.
- Boys will be dressed “smart casual.” There should be no underwear showing, no cut or torn clothing, no sweat pants and no inappropriately printed clothing. Students not adhering to the dress code will be asked to sit out or be picked up by their parents.
- If your son wishes to leave the dance once he’s been admitted, he won’t be allowed to re-enter.
- No knapsacks or cell phones are allowed into Weston Hall.
- Chaperones will monitor the dance. Students who conduct themselves inappropriately will be asked to sit out for the remainder of the dance or be picked up by their parents.
- Boys must sign in and out with the UCC faculty representative for safety reasons.
Any student who doesn’t meet these expectations will be asked to leave and his future attendance at Prep or Upper School social functions will be reviewed.
Pizza and pop are included in the $13 admission cost, which will be added to your statement.
Please sign the December dance permission form in the download above and return it directly to your son’s form advisor no later than 8:30 a.m. on Nov. 26. Boys without signed permission forms by the deadline won’t be added to the list.
-David Girard, UCC dean of students