Form 7 dance on Dec. 5
December 2014 dance permission
UCC is hosting a dance for Form 7 students from 7 to 9:30 p.m. on Friday, Dec. 5.
All Form 7s are invited to attend and join our guests from Branksome, BSS, Havergal, St. Clement’s, St. Mildred’s and Trafalgar. Boys must NOT invite their own guests. All boys must return their permission forms directly to their form adviser by Thursday, Nov. 27 at 8:30 a.m. While all boys are invited, we must have a signed permission form so we can keep track of the guest list and relevant information in case of emergency.
To ensure the safety and appropriate conduct of students, several UCC faculty will chaperon the dance from 7 to 9:30 p.m. Please arrange your son’s transportation to and from this event within this timeframe. Pick-up time is imperative, so please be prompt.
Please review the following rules for all socials with your son.
1. The UCC Prep Core Values remain the foundation of all student conduct.
2. Admission is granted only to those students whose names are on the lists provided by participating schools.
3. Boys will be dressed “smart casual.” No underwear showing, no cut or torn clothing or sweat pants. No inappropriately printed clothing. Students not adhering to the dress code will be asked to sit out or be picked up by their parents.
4. If your son wishes to leave the dance once he has been admitted, he won’t be allowed to re-enter.
5. No knapsacks or cell phones are allowed into Weston Hall.
6. Chaperones will monitor the dance. Students who conduct themselves inappropriately will be asked to sit out for the remainder of the dance or be picked up by their parents.
7. BOYS MUST SIGN IN AND OUT WITH THE UCC FACULTY REPRESENTATIVE FOR SAFETY REASONS.
Any student who does not meet these expectations will be asked to leave, and his future attendance at Prep or Upper School social functions will be reviewed.
Pizza and pop are included in the $13 admission cost, which will be added to your statement.
Please sign the permission form in the download above, and return it directly to your son’s form adviser no later than 8:30 a.m. on Thursday, Nov. 27. Remember, boys without signed permission forms by the deadline will not be added to the list.
Dean of Students