Exam prep and support from Wernham West Centre for Learning
The Wernham West Centre for Learning offers support throughout the year for boys to develop their “tool kit” for learning.
In order to support students through our exam preparation and process, our approach to is linked to how to best study and prepare for tests. Therefore, much of the exam preparation helps the boys develop study habits and strategies that will be helpful day to day.
As exams approach, here are the times available for boys to:
1. prioritize areas where they may need to seek extra help (i.e. a concept in math)
2. develop a study plan
3. develop subject-specific study strategies
4. and additional support in other areas such as how to stay motivated and focused, answer multiple-choice questions, write short-essay answers and how to manage feelings of anxiousness.
– May 15 at lunch in room 232
– May 21 at 7:45 a.m. in the CFL secnd floor
– Any Monday to Thursday from 3:45 to 5 p.m. in the CFL on the second floor beginning May 11
*All workshops are held in the Senior Division CFL classroom across from the library
May 14 – lunch
May 20 – lunch
May 21 – 7:15 to 8:15 p.m.
May 25 – lunch
We hope you take a look at the Libguide attached here with additional resources on test and exam prep from the Wernham West Centre for Learning.