Heads Up

Welcome to Heads Up, your one-stop source for news about your son’s upcoming activities and events.

Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA)

Starting March 15, 2016, visa-exempt foreign nationals who fly to or transit through Canada will need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). This includes all international students, with the exception of U.S. citizens and travellers with a valid visa.

For more information, click here.