Deadline for full refund on new books purchased via CSBE is October 15!
Please note, the LAST day for a full refund on new books purchased through Canadian School Book Exchange (CSBE) for this academic year is October 15. A return authorization number is REQUIRED for all returns.
You can either mail in or drop off your book returns at the CSBE location below or use the Blues Shop’s curbside pickup location from Tuesday, Oct. 12–Monday, Oct. 18, from 2:45–4 p.m. (see map).
Please obtain a return authorization number by following these instructions:
- Navigate to www.csbe.net/school/ucc and click the “My Account” link.
- Log into your account and navigate to “My Orders.”
- Locate the order with the item you wish to return and click “View/Edit Order.”
- Click “Request a Return” to return items that are in policy for a return. Select “Yes” for the item you wish to return and “No” for the items you are keeping.
- Click “Create Return.”
- When complete, a Return Authorization Number will show on screen and you will receive an email with further instructions. (You may also call CSBE to obtain a Return Authorization Number and instructions at 1-800-335-5043.)
- If you are returning your textbooks to the Blues Shop curbside location, place the Return Authorization Number and/or QR code slips in a sealed box/bag and drop off on the dates/times mentioned above. CSBE’s website also contains instructions on how to download a shipping label if you wish to return books directly to CSBE using their print and ship options.
Canadian School Book Exchange
5-3300 Ridgeway Dr.
Mississauga ON L5L 5Z9
905-828-7200 or 1-800-335-5043
Blues Shop Manager