Bluenet | Course requests for September 2021
Closes: Friday, February 26, 4:00 PM (Year 10 into Year 11)
- For course descriptions please visit this link: Course Offerings 2021-2022.
- Compulsories (required courses) have already been added and cannot be changed.
- Open the link in Bluenet that corresponds with the year that students are entering in September 2021.
- Follow the directions in that link to add course requests. Enrolment is not enabled for courses where students do not have the prerequisite.
- Parents/guardians must approve course requests by the deadline noted above. Once the courses have been reviewed, parents/guardians will need to log into their own Bluenet account. In the Forms area, a yellow banner notification that a form needs to be completed will appear to approve course choices. Parents/guardians cannot see courses in their account.
- Courses will also need to be approved by UCC and if there are any concerns the university counsellor will approve course requests for students entering Years 10 or 11.