Bluenet | Course selection closes February 26
Students must have course selections and online parent approval completed no later than 4:00 p.m. on Friday, February 26. The Bluenet course request system will close at that time and scheduling will begin the first week of March.
Please note that courses will not be scheduled for students without parent approval and late approval may result in students being unable to register for their first choices.
PARENT/GUARDIAN APPROVAL PROCESS
Please use the following steps to complete the approval process:
1. REVIEW YOUR STUDENT’S CHOICES WITH THEM IN THEIR BLUENET LOGIN
- Have your student login to their Bluenet account and view the course selections.
- There are specific directions available in a link in your student’s BlueNet view.
- Any course that you and your student wish to change can be deleted by using the garbage can icon. Then add the course that you want. Compulsory courses cannot be changed.
2. APPROVE COURSE SELECTIONS NO LATER THAN 4:00 p.m. on FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 26.
Note that only ONE parent/guardian needs to sign the approval form.
- Login to Bluenet with your parent account.
- Click the yellow banner at the top of the page alerting you to the school form.
- Click the REVIEW button next to the Course Selection Approval for 2021 – 2022 form.
- Follow the prompts on the form in order to submit your approval. If you would like to discuss your student’s choices before approving them, please contact the individuals below:
Thank you for your ongoing support as we prepare for the 2021-2022 academic year.