Save Sept. 27 for Association Day
UCC will celebrate its 35th Association Day on Saturday, Sept. 27. For our new families, “A-Day” is one of the biggest community events of the school year. Join students, faculty and staff, parents, Old Boys, past parents and friends of the College for a wonderful day of friendship, fun and UCC spirit.
A-Day parent co-chairs, Jill Carmichael Adolphe (mother of Alexander and Nicholas ’17 and Christopher ’20) and Johanne Dotsikas (mother of Ryan ’14 and Ethan ’20) and Old Boy chairs Max Chen ’95 and J.P. Mackay ’02 encourage everyone to check out A-Day this year.
Take a look at what we’ve planned:
- Bigger and better Kidzone in the Hewitt Athletic Centre parking lot
- A “live action” mural painting and visual arts display by the arena
- A-Tunes, UCC talent show on the main stage beside the avenue
- Starbucks coffee at the Prep café and snack shack
- Many new nut-free food options at the Prep café, snack shack and barbecue
- Check out the recent Upper School renovations
And don’t forget to enjoy those things that always make A-Day so special:
- New parent breakfast
- Jon Wookey Market
- Prep soccerfest
- Varsity volleyball, soccer and football (Go Blues!)
- Michael Evan Jurist Memorial Tennis Tournament
- Prep café, snack shack, Greg’s Ice Cream, popcorn stand, barbecue lunch
- Silent auction
- Dunk tank
- UCC club tables
- Hospitality terrace (19+)
- ABC and BBC info tents
- Campus tours
- Great music and DJ throughout the day
At 2 p.m. there’ll be a special announcement followed by the varsity football game where our Blues will take on Villanova.
Please check back with us next week for a sneak peak at what you can bid on at the silent auction and other up-to-the-minute information about A-Day or click HERE for more information,
Please contact Maria Karakoulas, manager, events if you’ve any questions at email@example.com or 416-488-1125, ext. 2231.