A-Day is less than three weeks away
Have you marked your calendar for a day of fun-filled family day, celebrating Community, Connection and Character at UCC? On Saturday, Sept. 27, UCC will celebrating its 35th Association Day “A-Day” is one of the biggest community events of the entire school year. Join students, Old Boys, parents, past parents and friends of the College for a wonderful day of friendship, fun and UCC spirit.
A-Day parent co-chairs, Jill Carmichael Adolphe (mother of Alexander and Nicholas ’17 and Christopher ’20) and Johanne Dotsikas (mother of Ryan ’14 and Ethan ’20), and Old Boy co-chairs, Max Chen ’95 and J.P. Mackay ’02, invite everyone to join them at A-Day this year.
Here is what you can look forward to:
• The New Parent Breakfast
• Prep Soccerfest
• Varsity Football, Volleyball, and Soccer (Go Blues!)
• An all-new spectators’ “Blue Zone” by the Oval reserved exclusively for current Prep and Upper School students to cheer on our teams.
• A-Tunes, the music fest: back by popular demand on the main stage
• The fun-filled Kidzone with exciting new attractions
• The Jon Wookey Market with a fresh look and location
• The Silent Auction with an amazing selection of items
• The ever-popular Dunk Tank
• UCC Club displays
• ABC: Jump your way into a photo mosaic and add your creative touch to a community canvas
• BBC info tent bursting with spirit
• The Prep Café with a selection of delicious treats
• Greg’s Ice Cream: An A-Day tradition and favorite
• Kernel’s Popcorn freshly popped
• The BBQ and Snack Shack
• The Michael Evan Jurist Memorial Tennis Tournament
• delicious Starbucks Coffee
• The Hospitality Terrace (19+)
• Campus Tours: check out recent renovations of the Upper School
Calling all volunteers! We need your help on A-Day. Sign up for a shift and share in the fun of making this great event such a wonderful success. Please click HERE to sign up. Community service hours for your son and/or daughter? Yes, they too can sign up for a shift at A-day.
Please view Heads Up in the coming weeks to see the incredible items being added to the Silent Auction. Please contact Maria Karakoulas, manager, events if you have any questions. email@example.com or 416-488-1125, ext. 2231.