A message from Tanya Sweeney
Dear Prep families,
Happy Valentine’s Day and Happy Year of the Ox!
We look forward to seeing many of you back on campus on Tuesday, February 16. We will be returning to our regular timetable and school life as we experienced prior to Winter Break. Some important reminders:
- Please complete the REACH screening each morning.
- Year 1 to 3 students must now wear masks, with SK children strongly recommended to mask.
- A reminder for students to use the same entry/exit door as in the fall.
- The Prep will continue to provide recess equipment.
- Please depart campus promptly to avoid mixing of cohorts.
If you intend to have your student continue in remote learning, please email your child’s Form Adviser and copy Emily Robertson in the main office so that we can be well organized to continue your child’s learning at home on February 16.
Primary families, if you have not yet signed up for three-way conferences, please contact your Form Adviser.
Head of the Preparatory School
Upcoming Key Dates:
|Fun and Fuel week||February 8 to 10|
|Primary three-way Conferences (online)||February 19|