2022–23 course selection | Student requests and parent/guardian approval instructions
Course selection for the 2022–23 academic year is underway for students entering Years 9, 10 and 11.
Students must have course selections and online parent/guardian approval completed as follows:
- Class of 2026 (Year 8 students entering Year 9) – Friday, Feb. 4, 4 p.m.
- Class of 2025 (Year 9 students entering Year 10) – Friday, Feb. 4, 4 p.m.
- Class of 2024 (Year 10 students entering Year 11 )- Friday, Feb. 25, 4 p.m.
The Bluenet course request system for each year will be closed according to the schedule above.
PARENT/GUARDIAN APPROVAL PROCESS:
Please use the following steps to complete the approval process:
1. Review student choices in their Bluenet account:
- Have student log in to their Bluenetaccount and view selections.
- There are specific directions available in a link in their Bluenet view.
- Any course a student wishes to change can be deleted by using the “garbage can” icon. Then add the preferred course.
2. Approve course selections by dates listed above:
- Login to Bluenet with your parent account.
- Click the yellow banner at the top of the page alerting you to the school form.
- Click the REVIEW button next to the Course Selection Approval for 2022–2023 form.
- Follow the prompts on the form in order to submit your approval. Only one parent/guardian needs to approve the Course Selection Form.
- You will receive a message upon submission of your approval.
3. If you would like to discuss your students’ choices before approving them, please contact the year respective individuals below:
Students entering Year 9:
- Gillian Levene, MYP Coordinator
Students entering Year 10 or Year 11:
- Aaron Brown, Bremner’s and Howard’s
- Michelle Embury, Jackson’s and Martland’s
- Brian McDonald, McHugh’s and Mowbray’s
- Nili Isaacs, Orr’s and Scadding’s
- Andrew Turner, Seaton’s and Wedd’s
Thank you for your ongoing support as we prepare for the 2022–23 academic year.